Monday, April 26, 2010

The mouse

I have 3 cats. 3! It is not like this is a small amount of feline in my house. You would think that with 3 I would not have any mice and guess what? You would be wrong.

There is a mouse in my garage. He has been there all winter, toasty and warm. Two of my cats like to sleep in the garage but they certainly do not bother with the mouse. Rascal thinks that the mouse is his friend. Just another animal to play with and Bigglesworth is Garfield incarnate only gray. I think he would make an attempt at the mouse if he thought that we were watching and then quietly let it go when our backs were turned. I think that he is probably our animal rights cat. He would never really hurt another animal although sometimes he thumps Rascal really hard on the head. Then there is Jazzy who can leave all manner of dead reptile, bird and rodent on the the front steps but cannot go into the freaking garage and catch a mouse. Are you kidding me?

My better half and children say they are pets not hunters (yes well tell that to the two pairs of work shoes that I have ruined stepping in Jazzy non-hunt) ...

So it will be me and the mouse. I am really hoping that I can outsmart a mouse.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com