Sunday, April 25, 2010

Parenting

One of the great things about being a parent is that we all have those moments where we believe that we are the best parents on the planet. (minus the time that I put my younger son in the older ones underwear because said younger son had accidented through to many of his) (not one of my stellar moments and accidented is a word)but more often then not it is judging the other parents around us and believing that our parenting had to better than theirs.

Like the numnuts recently that got in her car and drove high with her kids in the back. Yeah...not what I would call genius. But I am not talking about the glaringly obvious stuff I am talking about I would not let my kid out of the house with snot rockets hanging from his nose waiting to become weapons of mass destruction. I would not let my kids out to beat the crap out of each other on the front lawn with the whole neighborhood watching. Why? Because it screams heathen all over it.

There are just some days when I feel like I have the parenting thing down and I am amazing and then there are other days were...yeah, well I am sure the neighbors talk about me too.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com