Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a difference a couple days make...

Today was pay day!!!!  Hallelujiah!!!  ***Breaking out into song and running around the livingroom***
As you can tell I was more then happy to be paid.  My friend Julie and I headed off to Costco bright and early this morning.  We will not be running out of food this pay period.   I bought a ton of stuff for my freezer and  you know those paper products that you cannot seem to do with out. 
The last couple of weeks have been really rough.  I am relieved that they are over.  It is nice  to know that Chris and I can persevere.  We did not fall apart and we worked together. 
When crap like this happens I know why I married to the man that I did. 


Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com