Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My house woes...

So my house I think overheard the conversation that Chris and I had about selling it.  It has conspired with my appliances to take me down.  My dishwasher is still on the fritz and my garage door has a mind of its own...up/down/up down...we have to unplug it right now to keep it down.  Then yesterday the dryer stopped working...ok it works but you have to lean the soap bottle on top of the on button to keep it on.    It would seem that this would be normal wear and tear since the house is now over 10 years old.  These appliances though are not, both the dishwasher and the dryer have been replaced.   I am getting around it.  Making it work but it is seriously putting a  crimp in my daily plans.  You never know how much you love your dishwasher until it decides to go belly up on you and leave you with a sink full of dirty dishes.  Gah!!!
We are not selling the house now.  It will not happen in this economy, in this housing market.  So if anyone happens by my house could you let it know.  It does not believe me anymore.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com