Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dating

So tonight I am having a date.  I am not actually going anywhere and it is with my husband but I promise it is a date.  He went and bought a meal which he has planed, which he will cook.  He bought smelly candles and he told me not to worry about anything.  That is a date. 

I have never felt like a lucky person but I tell you lately when I look around I feel very lucky.

Mike has decided that he wants to go to highschool.  I get it kids his own age but he is still my baby even if he towers over me.   I know that everyone is ready for him to go back to public school everyone but me.  I am not.  I will support him and if he changes his mind...I will be waiting calculus book in hand.  (haha yaya cannot keep a straight face on that one...more like history book)

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com