Monday, April 7, 2008

top friends

So with my love for myspace comes the worry of top friends.  You will look at my myspace page and wonder why this is a problem since I only have 26 friends.  Well the problem is the reason that they are friends is that they are all top friends.  I decided I only wanted 12 on my front page...my friend Becca is even cooler she does 4.  Deciding who the 12 would be was an all day affair and not likely to matter to any of my friends (precisely why we are friends) but it drove me insane.   So if anyone happened to see my page today several times I moved it around...ok this may also be a lack of sleep issue and not just a myspace issue.  Which is what most of my pithy issues revolve around...sleep. 

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

desirae said...

It's sort of like that Seinfeld episode with the speed dial (did you see that one?).. My cousin has this thing on his my space, where it randomizes his friends.. Everytime you click on his page someone different is number 1.. I get all bent out of shape when I move down on someone's list of friends. I worry for days about what I did, or why so-and-so is ahead of me.. And it takes me hours to finally decide on the perfect rearrangement of my friends (I usually do this after I've been bumped down/off someone else top friends.).. My space is Stressful!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com