Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Husband

The kids are finally in bed.  My husband is finally home from his very long day.  I am wiped after a long day with three boys whose hearing is questionable (unless of course it is something that they want to hear).  The dishes are half done, there is a pile of half folded clean laundry on my couch. 

My husband walks in and says "Hi honey I am so happy to be home with you"

And that right there is one of the reasons that I love my life.  He comes home happy to see me.  I am sure that he did not have visions of working 2 jobs to support this family but he does it.  When he comes home he is happy to be here whether or not the dinner dishes have all made it to the sink or there is a 4 year old a sleep on the love seat.  He picks him up and carries him up to bed. 

It is the little things that really make everything work.  I really am not sure how I got this lucky and it just had to be said.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com