Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mr.Moore

So the man that I use to take care of in the evenings passed away tonight.  I told his grandson Scott that he was one of my favorite people on the planet and it is true.  The last time that I saw him he was in the hospital on Baird 4.  I went in and just sat with him in the morning.  I was pretty sure that the first time that he woke up he had no idea who I was.  As I sat there though I could tell that he had figured it out.  He had this great sense of humor.  I once asked him what the trick to a long marriage was and he told me it was to stay outside a lot.  He was just funny. 
I have not gone over there in a couple months.  I am glad that I got to see him on Baird 4.  The world is going to be a little bit dimmer without him in it.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com